- Caliber: 9mm Makarov
- Bullet Weight: 94 Grain
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket
- Muzzle Velocity: 1 099 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 253 ft-lbs
- Quantity: 500 Rounds Per Box
- 50 rounds per box 10 box per case
Barnaul 9mm Makarov 94 Grain FMJ Steel Polycoated Case 500/Box
- Developed in the later half of the 20th century, the 9×18 Makarov is a Russian pistol and submachine gun cartridge.
While Makarov PM is the most well-known pistol for this caliber, approximately 30 other pistols and submachine guns support this caliber as well.
Note: The 9×18 Makarov is not the same as 9×19 Luger. Do not mix!